2017 New Year’s Resolutions!
YAY! It’s almost time to bring in a new year with people you know and love, or maybe even with people you hardly know. Either way, be safe and make smart decisions. Tonight sets the tone for your 2017. Let’s agree to make it epic!
Every year I scribble down a bunch of gibberish about what I want to accomplish for the new year. Last year I even channeled my inner “artist” to create a vision board.
Now that I think about it, I kind of actually got shit accomplished.
- I moved into my first apartment
- Successfully created & somewhat maintained a blog
- Reached a weight loss goal
- Improved my spirit, energy & relationship with God
- Explored & accepted the raw, uncomfortable parts of myself
- Eliminated bad vibes, people & their negative energies
As always, there’s room for improvement. So, I’m sharing my new New Year’s Resolutions with you! In 2017, I plan to:
- Save $5000 in 6 months
- Travel more (New York, Colorado, Mexico, California)
- Extend & grow my networks
- Have (at least) 100 blog subscribers by December 31st, 2017
- Master the art of love, peace & happiness
- Write every single day
- Secure a media related job
2016 was an extremely rocky year for me; I struggled in so many different aspects of life. I’ll admit I had lots of fun and created some amazing memories with amazing people, but I also shed a lot of tears and had many mini mental breakdowns. With that being said, I’m claiming 2017 as the year of manifestation, peace, and prosperity; I refuse to go through this year any other way.
Tell me what your 2017 New Year’s Resolutions are below in the comments!